1. The Bible is the living, inspired Word of God. It is unshakeable, unchangeable, and immovable (2 Timothy 3:16).
2. There is one God, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
3. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Everything the Bible says about him is true, and his deity is not to go without acknowledgement and praise (Matthew 16:15-16).
4. Jesus is coming back one day to complete the salvation of the Church (Acts 1:10-11).
5. The only way to be saved is through repentance and faith in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. His death on the cross allows healing in the body through belief in prayer (1 Peter 2:24).
6. New life in the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation (John 3:3-5).
7. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is given to those who ask for it (Acts 2:4, 39).
8. The Holy Spirit enables us to live holy lives (Galatians 5:16).
9. Both the saved and the lost will take part in the resurrection - the saved to eternal life in the presence of God, and the lost to eternal separation from God in the lake of fire (John 5:28-29).